- NBC Waiting for Brian Williams Apology as Firing Remains Possible
- Fiat Chrysler CEO Marchionne Possibly on Prowl for a Deal With GM
- It's Time for the Eurozone to Let Greece and Tsipras Go
- 'Star Wars' Crushes 'Batman v. Superman' -- and It's Not Even Close
- $15 Minimum Wage Protests Could Spell Major Problem for Retailers
The telecom will sell wireline operations in California, Florida and Texas to Frontier for $10.54 billion. Meanwhile, American Tower will pay Verizon more than $5 billion for wireless towers.
One company has great distribution, but nothing to distribute. The other has great content but needs a way to get in front of an audience. Are you listening, John Malone?
The San Francisco target has 4,300 financial services customers, ranging from family offices to hedge funds.
Media giant Gannett's chairwoman Marge Magner squares off with activist shareholder Carl Icahn, as the threat of a proxy fight looms.
Engine Capital says together the companies could rival eBay enterprise unit.
The car-hailing startup reportedly lines up investment from Baidu on heels of $1.2 billion fundraising earlier this month.
The radio group run by MTV co-founder Bob Pittman sells 411 broadcast towers for as much as $400 million.
Tech companies and startups fight increasingly sophisticated cyber threats against new-age hackers that are several grades above classic phishing by, say, the deputy governor at the Central Bank of Nigeria.
Shares of the memory chip makers post double-digit gains on news of the all-stock merger.
BCE pays a steep premium to strengthen distribution channels in its home country.