- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Spikes Today on Takeover Speculation
Buyer NetScout contends the target's network monitoring products are complimentary to its own.
Ingredion has protections against an obligation to divest assets.
Closing by year's end is off the table as regulatory reviews continue.
Net neutrality trackers say President Obama's stance is unlikely to impact the $67 billion acquisition of Time Warner Cable.
Washington may open Comcast's pipes to an aggressive new set of programming rivals.
Longtime deputy Diana Moss to take over group that is a frequent critic of mergers.
Sysco predicts it will close its $8.2 billion acquisition of US Foods this year but a debt offering gives the company plenty of leeway for a drawn-out battle with regulators.
Retailer formally rejects $9.1 billion offer, amends agreement with Dollar Tree to place priority on quicker FTC approval.
The union claims the two companies underestimated the market share the combined company would have if their $8.2 billion merger is cleared by the Federal Trade Commission.
The heads of AT&T and DirecTV Groupon Tuesday twice defended their planned $67 billion merger from critics.