- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
The maker of marijuana vending machines appointed a special committee of its board.
In a controversial decision, the regulator denied EcoloCap's application for a reverse stock split.
The Internet giant's pending IPO has stoked investor confidence in China, yielding a large uptick in U.S.-traded Chinese stocks.
The newly public company has raised $20.6 million in new capital to develop and sell its technology.
Shares of Cannabis Sativa, MedBox and GreenGro soar as more states move to loosen marijuana laws.