- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
The stock remains high despite concerns about an old research scandal.
The dispute centers on an error in an SEC filing by the patent monetization company.
Offerings in the U.S. that could raise up to $40 billion are in the pipeline, with Alibaba accounting for half the total, according to new data.
Short seller Andrew Left alleges the company and some underwriters withheld material information.