- Fiat Chrysler CEO Marchionne Possibly on Prowl for a Deal With GM
- It's Time for the Eurozone to Let Greece and Tsipras Go
- How Casinos Failed Atlantic City and Why They're Still Part of Its Future
- $15 Minimum Wage Protests Could Spell Major Problem for Retailers
- Five Biggest Losers If LaGuardia Airport Drops Its Perimeter Rule
The stock remains high despite concerns about an old research scandal.
The dispute centers on an error in an SEC filing by the patent monetization company.
Offerings in the U.S. that could raise up to $40 billion are in the pipeline, with Alibaba accounting for half the total, according to new data.
Short seller Andrew Left alleges the company and some underwriters withheld material information.