- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Spikes Today on Takeover Speculation
Shares of Exxon Mobil (XOM) rose after the oil and gas exploration company announced the winding down of its $700 million exploration well in Russia's Kara Sea.
Shares of SAP SE (SAP) fell after the enterprise software company said it will acquire Concur Technologies (CNQR) for $8.3 billion.
Shares of Linn Energy (LINE) are up after the company and Exxon Mobil (XOM) agreed to a second non-monetary asset swap.
Shell (RDS.A) and Total (TOT) were directed to accept Petrobras (PBR) as a partner under new Brazilian law.
Shares of Zynga (ZNGA) are up after the social game developer revealed further details for its upcoming mobile game called 'Looney Tunes Dash.'
Shares of FactSet Research Systems (FDS) are falling after Piper Jaffray (PJC) downgraded the company to 'neutral' from 'overweight' with a price target of $130.
Shares of DaVita HealthCare Parnters (DVA) are falling after Keybanc (KEY) downgraded the company to 'hold' from 'buy'.
DA Davidson upgraded MB Financial (MBFI) to 'buy' from 'neutral' with a price target of $33.
Blueknight Energy Partners (BKEP) is falling in after-hours trading after the company announced the commencement of an underwritten public offering of 8.5 million common units.
Shares of Digital Power (DPW) are up on very heavy trading volume after the company announced it was awarded two contracts to provide customers with technology and design services.