- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
After marketing its chemical business for more than a year, Australian manufacturing company Orica Ltd. is selling the unit to funds advised by Blackstone Group LP.
Ocean shipping company Horizon Lines has decided its time to sell, but instead of merging with another shipping line company, it chose to break up its assets.
Proxy advisory firm Institutional Shareholder Services Inc.’s latest product update could further bolster insurgency campaigns.
All of a sudden, private equity firms are pushing public market deals again.
There are a number of reasons for the uptick in M&A in trucking and logistics.
Now that H&R Block has sold its bank, the tax preparer could be an attractive private equity takeover target, according to some industry experts.
PHH's plan to separate its fleet management and mortgage businesses could be complicated and very expensive because of the deferred tax liabilities that the company will have to deal with, according to some analysts.