- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Spikes Today on Takeover Speculation
Industry observers think the owner of Applebees and International House of Pancakes should look at the fast-growing pizza space for expansion.
Operator of Ruth's Chris Steak House divests Mitchell's brand for $10 million.
Kentuck Derby operator is on the hook for up to $855 million as it joins race for mobile gaming assets.
Sale to Kingspan and Ag Growth will return about $197 million to shareholders.
The operator of Chuck E Cheese could look to Texas for its next deal.
One analyst thinks Lowe's or Home Depot could bid up to $13 per share--well above consumer website's current price, which is up 20% on the day despite broad market declines.
Starbucks took a step to expand its global presence by acquiring the remaining 60.5% stake it does not already own in its Japanese subsidiary Starbucks Coffee Japan.
Discounter raises its offer price, and suggests it could go hostile in bidding war with Dollar Tree.
Burger King Worldwide confirms Tuesday that it agreed to acquire Tim Hortons in an $11 billion merger structured as a tax inversion.
Activist investors Starboard says deal 'woefully undervalues' restaurant chain and its real estate assets.