- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
Industry observers think the owner of Applebees and International House of Pancakes should look at the fast-growing pizza space for expansion.
Operator of Ruth's Chris Steak House divests Mitchell's brand for $10 million.
Kentuck Derby operator is on the hook for up to $855 million as it joins race for mobile gaming assets.
Sale to Kingspan and Ag Growth will return about $197 million to shareholders.
The operator of Chuck E Cheese could look to Texas for its next deal.
One analyst thinks Lowe's or Home Depot could bid up to $13 per share--well above consumer website's current price, which is up 20% on the day despite broad market declines.
Starbucks took a step to expand its global presence by acquiring the remaining 60.5% stake it does not already own in its Japanese subsidiary Starbucks Coffee Japan.
Discounter raises its offer price, and suggests it could go hostile in bidding war with Dollar Tree.
Burger King Worldwide confirms Tuesday that it agreed to acquire Tim Hortons in an $11 billion merger structured as a tax inversion.
Activist investors Starboard says deal 'woefully undervalues' restaurant chain and its real estate assets.