- Using Tesla Math, GM’s Buick Unit Should Be Worth $1.1 Trillion
- No, Tesla Does Not Outsell the Mercedes S-Class in the U.S. or Globally
- The 10 Most 'Socialist' States in America
- Will Bendgate Have Any Long-Term Effect on Apple's iPhone 6 Plus Legacy?
- TheStreet Seeks Retraction From Washington Post on Steven Pearlstein Column
Starbucks took a step to expand its global presence by acquiring the remaining 60.5% stake it does not already own in its Japanese subsidiary Starbucks Coffee Japan.
Discounter raises its offer price, and suggests it could go hostile in bidding war with Dollar Tree.
Burger King Worldwide confirms Tuesday that it agreed to acquire Tim Hortons in an $11 billion merger structured as a tax inversion.
Activist investors Starboard says deal 'woefully undervalues' restaurant chain and its real estate assets.
Blackstone Group LP-backed hotel chain operator La Quinta Holdings Inc. late Tuesday, priced its initial public offering shares at $17 each, below the expected range.
Bailed-out auto lender files for an IPO that could raise more than $3 billion.
Men's Wearhouse and Jos. A. Bank Clothiers said they are finally sitting down to talk turkey about a potential merger.
Oil and gas transportation company Williams Partners announced late Wednesday that it agreed to acquire the Canadian assets from its controlling shareholder Williams Cos. for about $1.2 billion.
Radio frequency chipmakers look to capture demand for mobile device software in all-stock deal.
Activist shareholder says proposed sale or spin of Red Lobster should be 'initial step' in restructuring.