- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
Canadian convenience store giant Alimentation Couche-Tard will expand its footprint in the U.S. with a $1.7 billion acquisition of The Pantry.
Pushed by activist Jana Partners, retailer agrees to PE consortium buyout.
Wet Seal Inc. acknowledged in its third-quarter earnings release that an out-of-court restructuring or a bankruptcy filing could be possible.
Now that long-time Abercrombie & Fitch CEO Michael Jeffries has resigned, its investors, namely activist hedge fund Engaged Capital, must weigh the company's next steps.
Retailer provides a blow-by-blow account of why it says term loan lenders have no case.
Unilever said it will separate its spreads business in a move that investors believe will lead to a sale of the unit.
Wet Seal, dELiA*s, Cache and Body Central are struggling apparel banners that are hoping for an upshot in consumer spending during the holidays to give them some life.
Teen retailer is running into cash problems as holiday season looms.
Once upon a time, struggling retailers could hold out until after the holidays before deciding whether to file for bankruptcy.
The activist hedge fund, with a 9.8% stake, is pressing the pet supplies chain to put itself up for sale.