- Vietnam Is Becoming the 'New China' With Foreign Manufacturers
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Stocks Close Out January With a Loss as Volatility Becomes the Norm
Luxury and apparel companies are facing headwinds as growth slows in key emerging markets.
In Hershey's bid to transform itself into a larger player in the snack food space, the confectioner will acquire gourmet meat snacks brand Krave Jerky.
The chain launched in a park raises $105 million.
It's time for the designers to work some drawing board magic and get shoppers excited again.
Maker of Malt-O-Meal goes from competitor to being part of third largest cereal maker in the U.S.
Emdeon, a portfolio company of private equity firms Blackstone and Hellman and Friedman, is interviewing investment banks as it plots an initial public offering.
After a long battle, discounters get shareholder approval for their merger, with competitor Dollar General left out in the cold.
Reason given was lack of favorable financing, though other factors are likely in play.
After spending billions on Zellers locations, department store will shutter all Canadian stores.
Struggling teen retailers had more bad news to share this week, with Wet Seal announcing massive store closings and layoffs and Body Central revealing it has defaulted on its debt.