- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Spikes Today on Takeover Speculation
It's time for the designers to work some drawing board magic and get shoppers excited again.
Maker of Malt-O-Meal goes from competitor to being part of third largest cereal maker in the U.S.
Emdeon, a portfolio company of private equity firms Blackstone and Hellman and Friedman, is interviewing investment banks as it plots an initial public offering.
After a long battle, discounters get shareholder approval for their merger, with competitor Dollar General left out in the cold.
Reason given was lack of favorable financing, though other factors are likely in play.
After spending billions on Zellers locations, department store will shutter all Canadian stores.
Struggling teen retailers had more bad news to share this week, with Wet Seal announcing massive store closings and layoffs and Body Central revealing it has defaulted on its debt.
Deal could reach up to $574 million which could mean a more than 2 times return for PE firm.
After a torrid pace of merger and acquisition activity in 2014, expect more consumer and retail deals in the year ahead.
Danny Meyer's fast food chain joins several other recent restaurant public offerings.