- Using Tesla Math, GM’s Buick Unit Should Be Worth $1.1 Trillion
- No, Tesla Does Not Outsell the Mercedes S-Class in the U.S. or Globally
- The 10 Most 'Socialist' States in America
- TheStreet Seeks Retraction From Washington Post on Steven Pearlstein Column
- Will Bendgate Have Any Long-Term Effect on Apple's iPhone 6 Plus Legacy?
Online marketplace eBay is spinning off its PayPal payments unit into a separately traded company, it said on Tuesday morning.
Toys 'R' Us is aiming to obtain nearly $1.4 billion in new loans to refinance the company's debt, according to The Deal's senior reporter Lisa Allen.
Freshpet, the Secaucus, N.J.-based maker of natural refrigerated pet food, filed for a $100 million initial public offering.
Following General Mills acquisition of macaroni and cheese maker Annie's for over $800 million, expect a smorgasboard of deals in the natural and organic space.
A hostile takeover bid is brewing in the on-going battle of the dollar stores.
Takes $9.1 billion offer directly to target's shareholders despite prior rejection on antitrust concerns.
The $820 million deal assigns a rich valuation multiple to the bunny-themed organic mac and cheese maker.
Wet Seal named Edmond Thomas as its new CEO this week and plans to raise up to nearly $40 million, in it its latest efforts to revitalize the business.
The Deal's David Marcus interviews colleague Richard Collings, who reports on retail, about the recent travails of RadioShack.
Electronics retailer RadioShack has several options on the table it is considering, including a refinancing and a bankruptcy filing, said sources familiar with the matter.