- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
European markets are mixed in early trading on Wednesday, as most prepare for the Christmas break with half day trading.
With a short trading day on Christmas Eve, European investors are in unadventurous mood on Wednesday.
European markets are trading around the week’s highs this morning as traders await the monthly announcements from the European Central Bank.
European markets on Thursday are trading around the high levels seen earlier in the week.
European markets directionless as they wait for tomorrow’s meeting of the European Central Bank amid hopes of quantitative easing to kick-start Europe’s stalled economy.
European markets are relatively quiet Wednesday after Tuesday's strong performance.
The sovereign wealth fund agrees to buy Blackstone Real Estate Partners' industrial property platform, prompting the buyout firm to abandon plans for an IndCor IPO.
Oil stocks continue their plunge on Friday, dragging down markets across Europe.
European markets rally, as London treads water. German business confidence index could spell brighter outlook for Europe’s largest economy.
European markets are mixed, despite a brief rally following a better-than-expected November business confidence report from Germany's respected IFO institute.