- IsoRay Takes Liberties With Lung Cancer Study Results to Prop Up Stock Price
- Carnival CEO Aims to Bust the Biggest Myths About the Cruise Industry
- Boomers' Biggest Retirement Regret? They Didn't Work Longer
- Shadow Work: How Businesses Are Turning Us All Into Unpaid Laborers
- America's 10 Favorite Fast-Food Burgers
James Faircliff and Richard Bottger, the two founders of Tower Capital, a South African equity long/short hedge fund, talk to Opalesque about the African opportunity and how their strategy is a perfect fit for the continent.
Louis Gargour talks about LNG Capital, his hedge fund firm, and about current opportunities within the European credit market.
An emerging hedge fund manager and former start trader talks about lessons learned at Lehman and Credit Suisse.