- Fiat Chrysler CEO Marchionne Possibly on Prowl for a Deal With GM
- It's Time for the Eurozone to Let Greece and Tsipras Go
- How Casinos Failed Atlantic City and Why They're Still Part of Its Future
- $15 Minimum Wage Protests Could Spell Major Problem for Retailers
- Five Biggest Losers If LaGuardia Airport Drops Its Perimeter Rule
James Faircliff and Richard Bottger, the two founders of Tower Capital, a South African equity long/short hedge fund, talk to Opalesque about the African opportunity and how their strategy is a perfect fit for the continent.
Louis Gargour talks about LNG Capital, his hedge fund firm, and about current opportunities within the European credit market.
An emerging hedge fund manager and former start trader talks about lessons learned at Lehman and Credit Suisse.