- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
- BlackBerry Classic Review: A Bold Update for CrackBerry Fans
James Faircliff and Richard Bottger, the two founders of Tower Capital, a South African equity long/short hedge fund, talk to Opalesque about the African opportunity and how their strategy is a perfect fit for the continent.
Louis Gargour talks about LNG Capital, his hedge fund firm, and about current opportunities within the European credit market.
An emerging hedge fund manager and former start trader talks about lessons learned at Lehman and Credit Suisse.