- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
It's been downhill for Zynga since its initial public offering but that could be changing.
This miner may be getting some help from an unexpected source -- the Federal Reserve
Even at the ridiculously high valuation of $790 million, if the longs can take Plug Power higher still, the panic and capitulation from short covering could be quick and sharply higher.
The global equities market sell-off and Treasuries rally may provide Annaly a strong tailwind.
Rudimentary analysis suggests the company offers a good risk/reward during a rebound in the precious metals.
There's a compelling case for the virtual currency.
Tapering? No chance! Quantitative easing will never stop.
Truth be told, Fannie Mae is a risky long-term investment but great for traders.