- As China Slows Down, the Philippines Moves to Grab Foreign Investment
- Why Obamacare Subsidies Should Be Struck Down by the Supreme Court
- MannKind's Afrezza Earns Lackluster Review from Independent Drug Arbiter
- Shale Oil Bust Enters Phase Two, Led by Hercules and SandRidge
- Comcast Wants Congress to Gut the New Net Neutrality Rules
It's been downhill for Zynga since its initial public offering but that could be changing.
This miner may be getting some help from an unexpected source -- the Federal Reserve
Even at the ridiculously high valuation of $790 million, if the longs can take Plug Power higher still, the panic and capitulation from short covering could be quick and sharply higher.
The global equities market sell-off and Treasuries rally may provide Annaly a strong tailwind.
Rudimentary analysis suggests the company offers a good risk/reward during a rebound in the precious metals.
There's a compelling case for the virtual currency.
Tapering? No chance! Quantitative easing will never stop.
Truth be told, Fannie Mae is a risky long-term investment but great for traders.