- Vietnam Is Becoming the 'New China' With Foreign Manufacturers
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Stocks Close Out January With a Loss as Volatility Becomes the Norm
Valeant Pharmaceuticals is in a tentative deal to acquire the assets of Dendreon -- mostly its prostate-cancer vaccine Provenge and manufacturing facilities -- for $296 million in cash.
If the biotech bull market hasn't reached 11 on the absurdity meter quite yet, the Flex Pharma FLKS IPO gets us close.
Aegerion slipped disclosure of the SEC probe into an regulatory filing last night.
Lung cancer is a larger commercial market opportunity for Bristol's Opdivo and Merck's Keytruda.
Following a week of awareness raising through phone calls, Twitter and a Loncar guest appearance on CNBC, the number of JPM breakout session webcasts has increased significantly.
Final results from a mid-stage study of Brainstorm's NurOwn therapy show a slowing of disease progression in some ALS patients.
U.S. regulators approved a new hepatitis C therapy from Abbvie, heralding a new era of market competition with Gilead Sciences.
European regulators recommended the approval of Orexigen Therapeutics weight-loss pill on Friday, opening a new commercial market opportunity closed off to the company's competitors.
One biotech CEO won accolades in 2010 only to be razzed for poor performance in 2011.
Tony Coles, the former CEO of Onyx sold to Amgen for $10 billion in late 2013, is launching Yumanity Therapeutics focused on developing drugs for neuro-degenerative diseases.