- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Spikes Today on Takeover Speculation
Engaged Capital's Glenn Wellington envisions sponsors assisting in campaigns, but bemoans 'white knight' situations.
Nelson Peltz will relinquish his seat at Legg Mason after placing a lieutenant on the New York lender's expanded board.
Up to now, companies in highly regulated industries were safe from activists.
Investment bankers figuring out how much to price an initial public offering at usually try to do right by their client, both on the upside and on the potential downside.
TheStreet's Jim Cramer gave his predictions for companies that might be likely takeover targets in 2014 at The Deal Economy in New York Thursday.
Wall Street dealmakers say that conditions are ripe for a take-off in M&A for 2014.
Roach argues the Fed shouldn't be attempting to address fundamental issues by tinkering with liquidity.