- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
Mike is passionate about teaching investors how to use options properly.
Options plays for this latest Action Alerts PLUS position.
The inability of GOOGL to keep pace with the broader market is the key.
Here's a way to do that for almost nothing.
Given the rally on earnings, here's a cheap way to protect recent gains.
It would take a major surprise for stock to move significantly higher or lower, so continued range-bound price action seems likely.
We offer a substitute for those not inclined to long premium stock alternatives.
With so much bad news in retail, it makes sense to look closely at Macy's ahead of results.
An options trade for those betting on a solid report and guidance.
The stock could be mildly overbought heading into next week's earnings.