This Day On The Street
Continue to site
ADVERTISEMENT
This account is pending registration confirmation. Please click on the link within the confirmation email previously sent you to complete registration.
Need a new registration confirmation email? Click here
By This Author:
« Back
Page 1 of 331

YieldBoost Spok Holdings From 3% To 15.5% Using Options

By StockOptionsChannel.com

Shareholders of Spok Holdings Inc looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 3% annualized dividend yield can sell the October covered call at the $17.50 strike and collect the premium based on the 85 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 12.5% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 15.5% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $17.50 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but SPOK shares would have to advance 3.5% from current levels for that to happen, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 8.5% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.

11:33AM 05/22/15

Strategy To YieldBoost Shoe Carnival To 13.7% Using Options

By StockOptionsChannel.com

Shareholders of Shoe Carnival, Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 0.8% annualized dividend yield can sell the September covered call at the $30 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.20 bid, which annualizes to an additional 12.8% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 13.7% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

11:33AM 05/22/15

How To YieldBoost Granite Construction To 9.8% Using Options

By StockOptionsChannel.com

Shareholders of Granite Construction Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.4% annualized dividend yield can sell the December covered call at the $40 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.80 bid, which annualizes to an additional 8.4% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 9.8% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

11:33AM 05/22/15

YieldBoost Daktronics From 3.7% To 9.4% Using Options

By StockOptionsChannel.com

Shareholders of Daktronics Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 3.7% annualized dividend yield can sell the January 2016 covered call at the $12.50 strike and collect the premium based on the 40 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 5.7% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 9.4% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

11:32AM 05/22/15

YieldBoost LABL From 0.3% To 10.8% Using Options

By StockOptionsChannel.com

Shareholders of Multi-Color Corp. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 0.3% annualized dividend yield can sell the October covered call at the $70 strike and collect the premium based on the $2.80 bid, which annualizes to an additional 10.5% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 10.8% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

11:34AM 05/21/15

How To YieldBoost Ardmore Shipping Corp To 8.3% Using Options

By StockOptionsChannel.com

Shareholders of Ardmore Shipping Corp looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 3.1% annualized dividend yield can sell the January 2016 covered call at the $15 strike and collect the premium based on the 45 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 5.3% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 8.3% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $15 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but ASC shares would have to climb 15.1% from current levels for that to occur, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 18.6% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.

11:33AM 05/21/15

How To YieldBoost BCO To 9.2% Using Options

By StockOptionsChannel.com

Shareholders of Brinks Co looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.2% annualized dividend yield can sell the December covered call at the $35 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.50 bid, which annualizes to an additional 8% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 9.2% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $35 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but BCO shares would have to climb 8% from current levels for that to happen, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 12.6% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.

11:32AM 05/20/15

YieldBoost CryoLife To 7.4% Using Options

By StockOptionsChannel.com

Shareholders of CryoLife, Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.1% annualized dividend yield can sell the January 2016 covered call at the $12.50 strike and collect the premium based on the 45 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 6.3% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 7.4% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

11:30AM 05/20/15

How To YieldBoost POWL To 12.6% Using Options

By StockOptionsChannel.com

Shareholders of Powell Industries, Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 2.8% annualized dividend yield can sell the January 2016 covered call at the $40 strike and collect the premium based on the $2.40 bid, which annualizes to an additional 9.8% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 12.6% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

11:29AM 05/20/15

Commit To Purchase Pier 1 Imports At $10, Earn 7.5% Using Options

By StockOptionsChannel.com

Investors eyeing a purchase of Pier 1 Imports Inc. shares, but cautious about paying the going market price of $13.15/share, might benefit from considering selling puts among the alternative strategies at their disposal.

11:36AM 05/19/15

« Back
Page 1 of 331

Select the service that is right for you!

COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Action Alerts PLUS
Try it NOW

Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.

Product Features:
  • $2.5+ million portfolio
  • Large-cap and dividend focus
  • Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
  • Weekly roundups
TheStreet Quant Ratings
Try it NOW
Only $49.95/yr

Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.

Product Features:
  • Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
  • Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
  • A custom stock screener
  • Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Stocks Under $10
Try it NOW

David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.

Product Features:
  • Model portfolio
  • Stocks trading below $10
  • Intraday trade alerts
  • Weekly roundups
Dividend Stock Advisor
Try it NOW

David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.

Product Features:
  • Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
  • Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
  • Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
Real Money Pro
Try it NOW

All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.

Product Features:
  • Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
  • Intraday commentary & news
  • Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Options Profits
Try it NOW

Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.

Product Features:
  • 100+ monthly options trading ideas
  • Actionable options commentary & news
  • Real-time trading community
  • Options TV

Markets

DOW 18,232.02 -53.72 -0.29%
S&P 500 2,126.06 -4.76 -0.22%
NASDAQ 5,089.3620 -1.4320 -0.03%

Brokerage Partners

Top Rated Stocks Top Rated Funds Top Rated ETFs