This Day On The Street
Continue to site
ADVERTISEMENT
This account is pending registration confirmation. Please click on the link within the confirmation email previously sent you to complete registration.
Need a new registration confirmation email? Click here

StockOptionsChannel.com's Most Recent Article

YieldBoost SkyWest From 1.1% To 15.9% Using Options

07/29/15 - 11:47 AM EDT

Shareholders of SkyWest Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.1% annualized dividend yield can sell the January 2016 covered call at the $15 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.00 bid, which annualizes to an additional 14.8% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 15.9% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

read more >

Other Articles by StockOptionsChannel.com

Free Reports

How To YieldBoost SB From 1.1% To 6.8% Using Options How To YieldBoost SB From 1.1% To 6.8% Using Options

07/29/15 - 11:47 AM EDT

Shareholders of Safe Bulkers Inc looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.1% annualized dividend yield can sell the January 2016 covered call at the $5 strike and collect the premium based on the 10 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 5.7% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 6.8% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $5 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but SB shares would have to advance 32.3% from current levels for that to happen, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 34.9% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.

read more >
Strategy To YieldBoost HD To 4.1% Using Options Strategy To YieldBoost HD To 4.1% Using Options

07/29/15 - 11:46 AM EDT

Shareholders of Home Depot Inc looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 2% annualized dividend yield can sell the January 2017 covered call at the $135 strike and collect the premium based on the $3.60 bid, which annualizes to an additional 2.1% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 4.1% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $135 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but HD shares would have to advance 16.1% from current levels for that to happen, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 19.1% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.

read more >
Commit To Buy Strayer Education At $35, Earn 10.7% Annualized Using Options Commit To Buy Strayer Education At $35, Earn 10.7% Annualized Using Options

07/28/15 - 11:42 AM EDT

Investors considering a purchase of Strayer Education, Inc. shares, but cautious about paying the going market price of $41.91/share, might benefit from considering selling puts among the alternative strategies at their disposal.

read more >
Commit To Purchase OmniVision Technologies At $18, Earn 7.7% Annualized Using Options Commit To Purchase OmniVision Technologies At $18, Earn 7.7% Annualized Using Options

07/28/15 - 11:41 AM EDT

Investors considering a purchase of OmniVision Technologies Inc stock, but tentative about paying the going market price of $24.16/share, might benefit from considering selling puts among the alternative strategies at their disposal. One interesting put contract in particular, is the January 2016 put at the $18 strike, which has a bid at the time of this writing of 65 cents.

read more >
Commit To Purchase Otonomy At $25, Earn 15.6% Annualized Using Options Commit To Purchase Otonomy At $25, Earn 15.6% Annualized Using Options

07/28/15 - 11:41 AM EDT

Investors eyeing a purchase of Otonomy Inc shares, but cautious about paying the going market price of $27.20/share, might benefit from considering selling puts among the alternative strategies at their disposal. One interesting put contract in particular, is the March 2016 put at the $25 strike, which has a bid at the time of this writing of $2.50.

read more >
Commit To Purchase NCI Building Systems At $10, Earn 6.2% Annualized Using Options Commit To Purchase NCI Building Systems At $10, Earn 6.2% Annualized Using Options

07/28/15 - 11:40 AM EDT

Investors eyeing a purchase of NCI Building Systems, Inc. shares, but cautious about paying the going market price of $12.52/share, might benefit from considering selling puts among the alternative strategies at their disposal.

read more >
Commit To Buy Kratos Defense & Security Solutions At $5, Earn 19% Annualized Using Options Commit To Buy Kratos Defense & Security Solutions At $5, Earn 19% Annualized Using Options

07/28/15 - 11:38 AM EDT

Investors eyeing a purchase of Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. stock, but cautious about paying the going market price of $5.51/share, might benefit from considering selling puts among the alternative strategies at their disposal.

read more >
Commit To Buy MarineMax At $15, Earn 10.7% Annualized Using Options Commit To Buy MarineMax At $15, Earn 10.7% Annualized Using Options

07/28/15 - 11:37 AM EDT

Investors considering a purchase of MarineMax Inc stock, but tentative about paying the going market price of $18.18/share, might benefit from considering selling puts among the alternative strategies at their disposal. One interesting put contract in particular, is the January 2016 put at the $15 strike, which has a bid at the time of this writing of 75 cents.

read more >
Commit To Purchase Triple-S Management Corp At $17.50, Earn 11% Annualized Using Options Commit To Purchase Triple-S Management Corp At $17.50, Earn 11% Annualized Using Options

07/28/15 - 11:36 AM EDT

Investors eyeing a purchase of Triple-S Management Corp stock, but tentative about paying the going market price of $20.64/share, might benefit from considering selling puts among the alternative strategies at their disposal. One interesting put contract in particular, is the January 2016 put at the $17.50 strike, which has a bid at the time of this writing of 90 cents.

read more >
Page 1 of 359
< Previous
Top Rated Stocks Top Rated Funds Top Rated ETFs