- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Spikes Today on Takeover Speculation
As gold moves higher it could jeopardize the recovery in stocks.
Now that the Fed's bond-buying program is ending, interest rate worries have become even more magnified, leading investors to flee high-yield corporate bonds for Treasurys.
The Labor Department's strong jobs report may have taken the air out of gold buyers' sails as the U.S. dollar is expected to continue higher.
As the U.S. dollar continues to strengthen, hedged ETFs may be the best way to get exposure to foreign equity markets.
The euro is moving closer to parity with the dollar as the U.S. and European economies diverge, adversely affecting companies that are sensitive to a strong dollar.
Falling Treasury rates could cause selling pressure in U.S. insurance.
Small-cap stocks are experiencing selling pressure this week as volatility rises as world event prey on investor uncertainty.
Falling energy prices are increasing the relative incomes of U.S. consumers
Shares of regional banks have been in demand in anticipation of a change in the Federal Reserve's position at its meeting next week.
Further sell-offs could hit the oil services sector as fear premium fades and energy prices continue to fall.