This Day On The Street
Continue to site right-arrow
ADVERTISEMENT
This account is pending registration confirmation. Please click on the link within the confirmation email previously sent you to complete registration.
Need a new registration confirmation email? Click here
$1 buys you full access to ALL of TheStreet's Subscription Services! Learn More

DividendChannel.com

Dividend Channel is a dividend stock research website, aimed at financial advisors and retail investors trying to maximize the opportunities in dividend payers. The site includes a number of ground-breaking features that allow investors to dig deeper into interesting dividend stocks, including the site's DividendRank system. Each week Dividend Channel sends a newsletter, after screening through its coverage universe of dividend paying stocks, and looking at a variety of data such as dividend history, current dividend yield, book value, and quarterly earnings, and comparing that fundamental data to the stock's trading data to come up with certain calculations about profitability and valuation. The top most interesting stocks as identified by the proprietary DividendRank formula are then presented neatly divided into 17 sectors/categories. Subscribers find these lists to be a great research tool for generating ideas that merit further research.

DividendChannel.com
By This Author:
« Back
Page 1 of 1868

This Stock Has A 10.66% Yield And Sells For Less Than Book

By DividendChannel.com

Alcentra Capital Corporation has been named as a Top 10 dividend-paying financial stock, according to Dividend Channel, which published its most recent ''DividendRank'' report. The report noted that among shares of financial companies, ABDC displayed both attractive valuation metrics and strong profitability metrics.

07:17AM 11/24/14

TCPC Crosses Below Key Moving Average Level

By DividendChannel.com

In trading on Friday, shares of TCP Capital Corp. crossed below their 200 day moving average of $16.95, changing hands as low as $16.75 per share.

04:45PM 11/21/14

BlackRock Muni Intermediate Duration Fund Breaks Below 200-Day Moving Average - Notable For MUI

By DividendChannel.com

In trading on Friday, shares of BlackRock Muni Intermediate Duration Fund crossed below their 200 day moving average of $14.35, changing hands as low as $14.31 per share. BlackRock Muni Intermediate Duration Fund shares are currently trading down about 0.3% on the day.

04:09PM 11/21/14

OCI Partners Enters Oversold Territory

By DividendChannel.com

The DividendRank formula at Dividend Channel ranks a coverage universe of thousands of dividend stocks, according to a proprietary formula designed to identify those stocks that combine two important characteristics — strong fundamentals and a valuation that looks inexpensive. OCI Partners LP presently has an excellent rank, in the top 25% of the coverage universe, which suggests it is among the top most "interesting" ideas that merit further research by investors.

04:06PM 11/21/14

RSI Alert: Flexsteel Industries Now Oversold

By DividendChannel.com

The DividendRank formula at Dividend Channel ranks a coverage universe of thousands of dividend stocks, according to a proprietary formula designed to identify those stocks that combine two important characteristics — strong fundamentals and a valuation that looks inexpensive. Flexsteel Industries, Inc.

04:05PM 11/21/14

Merck A Popular Holdings Of Latest 13-F Filers

By DividendChannel.com

At Holdings Channel, we have reviewed the latest batch of the 21 most recent 13F filings for the 09/30/2014 reporting period, and noticed that Merck & Co., Inc was held by 9 of these funds. When hedge fund managers appear to be thinking alike, we find it is a good idea to take a closer look.

03:13PM 11/21/14

Strategy To YieldBoost Innospec To 15.2% Using Options

By DividendChannel.com

Shareholders of Innospec Inc looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.3% annualized dividend yield can sell the March 2015 covered call at the $45 strike and collect the premium based on the $2.00 bid, which annualizes to an additional 13.9% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 15.2% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $45 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but IOSP shares would have to advance 1.9% from current levels for that to happen, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 6.5% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.

02:36PM 11/21/14

Strategy To YieldBoost OXM From 1.3% To 10.3% Using Options

By DividendChannel.com

Shareholders of Oxford Industries, Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.3% annualized dividend yield can sell the April 2015 covered call at the $70 strike and collect the premium based on the $2.40 bid, which annualizes to an additional 9% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 10.3% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

02:36PM 11/21/14

Strategy To YieldBoost Resource America From 2.6% To 10% Using Options

By DividendChannel.com

Shareholders of Resource America Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 2.6% annualized dividend yield can sell the June 2015 covered call at the $10 strike and collect the premium based on the 40 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 7.5% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 10% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

02:36PM 11/21/14

YieldBoost Carriage Services To 13.2% Using Options

By DividendChannel.com

Shareholders of Carriage Services, Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 0.5% annualized dividend yield can sell the April 2015 covered call at the $20 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.00 bid, which annualizes to an additional 12.7% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 13.2% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

02:36PM 11/21/14

« Back
Page 1 of 1868

Select the service that is right for you!

COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Action Alerts PLUS
Try it NOW

Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.

Product Features:
  • $2.5+ million portfolio
  • Large-cap and dividend focus
  • Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
  • Weekly roundups
TheStreet Quant Ratings
Try it NOW
Only $49.95/yr

Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.

Product Features:
  • Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
  • Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
  • A custom stock screener
  • Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Stocks Under $10
Try it NOW

David Peltier, uncovers low dollar stocks with extraordinary upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.

Product Features:
  • Model portfolio
  • Stocks trading below $10
  • Intraday trade alerts
  • Weekly roundups
Dividend Stock Advisor
Try it NOW

Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.

Product Features:
  • Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
  • Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
  • Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
Real Money Pro
Try it NOW

All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.

Product Features:
  • Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
  • Intraday commentary & news
  • Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Options Profits
Try it NOW

Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.

Product Features:
  • 100+ monthly options trading ideas
  • Actionable options commentary & news
  • Real-time trading community
  • Options TV
DOW 17,810.06 +91.06 0.51%
S&P 500 2,063.50 +10.75 0.52%
NASDAQ 4,712.97 +11.1030 0.24%

Brokerage Partners

Free Newsletters from TheStreet

My Subscriptions:

After the Bell

Before the Bell

Booyah! Newsletter

Midday Bell

TheStreet Top 10 Stories

Winners & Losers

Register for Newsletters
Top Rated Stocks Top Rated Funds Top Rated ETFs