- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
Employing your son or daughter can mean the wages you pay are tax-deductible. Jane Bryant Quinn runs through the nitty-gritty of taxes and putting your kid to work.
If you hire a regular childcare provider, you may owe the nanny tax. Personal finance expert Jane Bryant Quinn has details on calculating whether you owe taxes for household workers.
Mail from the IRS can drum up some serious anxiety. Personal finance expert Jane Bryant Quinn explains how to handle the situation calmly.
Tax credits for higher education are often overlooked when preparing income tax returns. Personal finance expert Jane Bryant Quinn explains how paying for higher education can nab you some tax breaks.
The home office -- the ultimate luxury in your professional life. But follow the steps outlined by Jane Bryant Quinn to get the maximum amount of money back on your at-home lair.
Calculating Social Security benefits can prove a complete headache. Jane Bryant Quinn tells you how to get it right the first time.
You have taken your relationship to the next level, and as kismet would have it, you might be doubly blessed: all this love in the air could also mean a financial boon. Follow these tips from Jane Bryant Quinn to see whether you can count your cute roommate as a tax deduction this year.