- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
There's real value in Oracle's shares at current levels and it's not time to abandon the investment just yet.
If talented managers continue to flee Microsoft investors must question the company's ability to execute at the level required.
The path forward for Intel, and its share price, looks set to get rockier.