- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- AT&T (T) Earnings Report: Q4 2014 Conference Call Transcript
There's real value in Oracle's shares at current levels and it's not time to abandon the investment just yet.
If talented managers continue to flee Microsoft investors must question the company's ability to execute at the level required.
The path forward for Intel, and its share price, looks set to get rockier.