- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
- BlackBerry Classic Review: A Bold Update for CrackBerry Fans
There's real value in Oracle's shares at current levels and it's not time to abandon the investment just yet.
If talented managers continue to flee Microsoft investors must question the company's ability to execute at the level required.
The path forward for Intel, and its share price, looks set to get rockier.