- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
Train yourself to buy when others are selling.
Disregard the doom-and-gloom crowd and be ready to buy great stocks on the cheap.
Domestic prices will trend to the higher world level.
There is still a need to boost lagging federal spending.
New-home sales fell to the lowest level in three months in December as homebuyers balked at higher mortgage rates. The falloff in sales had already been foreshadowed by the 10% year-over-year decline in mortgage purchase applications.