- IsoRay Takes Liberties With Lung Cancer Study Results to Prop Up Stock Price
- Shadow Work: How Businesses Are Turning Us All Into Unpaid Laborers
- Boomers' Biggest Retirement Regret? They Didn't Work Longer
- Carnival CEO Aims to Bust the Biggest Myths About the Cruise Industry
- The 10 Poorest States in America
Chuck Robbins takes over as CEO at Cisco on July 26 and his predecessor John Chambers moves to the executive chairman role.
There has been a flurry of mergers but the pendulum could be swinging back the other way as nations turn locally and spurn U.S. vendors because of NSA spying.
Microsoft's acquisition of Nokia's Devices & Services business came as a bit of a surprise, despite recent speculation about a deal.
Many folks hoped the Verizon quarterly results call last week would give some clues about how serious the company is about making a foray into Canada via acquisition of new entrant Wind Mobile.
Here's where Oracle could potentially boost its telecom stack.
The key is how the Sprint board will react to this as the Dish offer, while better, comes with a heavy debt burden.
It will be vital to the company's fortunes to convert as many corporate users to BB10 as possible.
The U.S. government's campaign against Huawei isn't good for trade or business, writes Ronald Gruia. This bit of Cold War must end, he says.
The Mobile World Congress revealed large changes happening at both the high and low ends.
In a surprise move, Oracle announced the acquisition of Acme Packet earlier this week.