- Vietnam Is Becoming the 'New China' With Foreign Manufacturers
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Stocks Close Out January With a Loss as Volatility Becomes the Norm
There has been a flurry of mergers but the pendulum could be swinging back the other way as nations turn locally and spurn U.S. vendors because of NSA spying.
Microsoft's acquisition of Nokia's Devices & Services business came as a bit of a surprise, despite recent speculation about a deal.
Many folks hoped the Verizon quarterly results call last week would give some clues about how serious the company is about making a foray into Canada via acquisition of new entrant Wind Mobile.
Here's where Oracle could potentially boost its telecom stack.
The key is how the Sprint board will react to this as the Dish offer, while better, comes with a heavy debt burden.
It will be vital to the company's fortunes to convert as many corporate users to BB10 as possible.
The U.S. government's campaign against Huawei isn't good for trade or business, writes Ronald Gruia. This bit of Cold War must end, he says.
The Mobile World Congress revealed large changes happening at both the high and low ends.
In a surprise move, Oracle announced the acquisition of Acme Packet earlier this week.