- Vietnam Is Becoming the 'New China' With Foreign Manufacturers
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Stocks Close Out January With a Loss as Volatility Becomes the Norm
Whether you qualify as a material participant in a business can determine what a valuable tax deduction.
The IRS is stingy with additional tax extensions, with the exception of a handful of special instances.
It's very difficult for two people to run a household when their attitudes toward money clash.
Even if you take great care in preparing your tax return, you may realize information is missing or incorrect.
Have you always filed electronically? Never done it? Here are a few things to consider.
Detail No. 1 you don't want to overlook: You can do this for free.
Once you are familiar with the advantages of electronic filing, you'll likely put down the pen forever.
You'll want to collect some information on e-filing before your next tax return is due.
The details surrounding this rule are a bit vague, but here's what to look out for before making the claim.