- 4 Menu Items From the Past That McDonald's Should Bring Back
- Wal-Mart's Big Pay Hike Is Really Bad News for These 3 Struggling Retailers
- U.S. Companies Find Cheap Labor -- and Growing Consumer Market -- in Philippines
- 15 Cheap Cities Where You Don't Need a High Salary to Buy a House
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
A survey of design and remodeling pros and homeowners unearthed some surprising changes in expectations.
A survey by Houzz finds the U.S. renovation market on the rebound.
Bathrooms are the No. 2 remodeling project in the U.S., with some spending up to $18,600 on the job.
Kitchens are the No. 1 remodeling project in the US, but the price tag for the work varies across the country and from city to city.