- Shadow Work: How Businesses Are Turning Us All Into Unpaid Laborers
- IsoRay Takes Liberties With Lung Cancer Study Results to Prop Up Stock Price
- Carnival CEO Aims to Bust the Biggest Myths About the Cruise Industry
- Boomers' Biggest Retirement Regret? They Didn’t Work Longer
- The 10 Poorest States in America
A survey of design and remodeling pros and homeowners unearthed some surprising changes in expectations.
A survey by Houzz finds the U.S. renovation market on the rebound.
Bathrooms are the No. 2 remodeling project in the U.S., with some spending up to $18,600 on the job.
Kitchens are the No. 1 remodeling project in the US, but the price tag for the work varies across the country and from city to city.