- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
A survey of design and remodeling pros and homeowners unearthed some surprising changes in expectations.
A survey by Houzz finds the U.S. renovation market on the rebound.
Bathrooms are the No. 2 remodeling project in the U.S., with some spending up to $18,600 on the job.
Kitchens are the No. 1 remodeling project in the US, but the price tag for the work varies across the country and from city to city.