- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Spikes Today on Takeover Speculation
A survey of design and remodeling pros and homeowners unearthed some surprising changes in expectations.
A survey by Houzz finds the U.S. renovation market on the rebound.
Bathrooms are the No. 2 remodeling project in the U.S., with some spending up to $18,600 on the job.
Kitchens are the No. 1 remodeling project in the US, but the price tag for the work varies across the country and from city to city.