- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Spikes Today on Takeover Speculation
Jim Cramer talks about pharma as a safe haven with Nicole Urken, Mad Money research associate.
Cramer said upgrades on DR Horton and Toll Brothers are better late than never and thinks Cisco is doing better than people think.
Resigned to going over the fiscal cliff, Cramer said to focus on the big companies reporting earnings next week for signs of things to come.
RIM has gotten a little too hot for Cramer, but he trusts Wynn and likes Six Flags.
Cramer said today's market drop is an indication of what will happen without a budget deal.
Cramer is big on Yum and M&T Bank and says the lower price of natural gas hurts Nabors Industries.
The Fed chief is more concerned about unemployment than the Congress or the President. Unemployment affects markets, Cramer said.
City National is a 'classic' bank, Cramer said, while Tanger and Danaher may be signalling better things ahead for the economy.
A deal seems no closer, Cramer said, but at least Congress will think twice about taking a vacation now.
Analysts made the right call on Cemex and Chicago Bridge, Cramer said, but he's disappointed by Ruckus Wireless.