- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
European stocks are mixed, with major indices paring or ceding initial gains, though shares in put-upon sectors including oil and commodities have staged a modest rebound.
European stocks are mixed on Friday, with major indices paring or ceding initial gains, though shares in put-upon sectors including oil and commodities rose.
The transaction follows ADM's September agreement to sell its chocolate business to Cargill.
The $430 million acquisition comes as activist investor Marcato Capital attempts to force the U.K. hotels group to put itself up for sale.
Major European stock indices erase earlier gains on Tuesday amid widespread volatility.
Major European stock indices recover on Tuesday but Russian markets lose ground after an unexpected 6.5 percentage-point rate rise by Russia's central bank.
European stock indices rebound as energy companies recover after a shaky start to the week in most of Asia.
European stocks rebound on Monday with a recovery of shares in energy companies.
European stock indices are mixed as central banks outside the euro-zone take divergent paths on rates.
European stocks are mixed on Thursday as central banks outside the eurozone take divergent paths on rates.