- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
Major European indices build on the so-called Santa rally that yesterday propelled Wall Street to new heights.
European indices are mixed as equity markets' so-called Santa rally abated, while Greek stocks tumbled as the country's prime minister failed in a new attempt to avert a political crisis.
European stocks rise on Monday, pulled higher by energy stocks as oil prices jump.
European stocks are mixed, with major indices paring or ceding initial gains, though shares in put-upon sectors including oil and commodities have staged a modest rebound.
European stocks are mixed on Friday, with major indices paring or ceding initial gains, though shares in put-upon sectors including oil and commodities rose.
The transaction follows ADM's September agreement to sell its chocolate business to Cargill.
The $430 million acquisition comes as activist investor Marcato Capital attempts to force the U.K. hotels group to put itself up for sale.
Major European stock indices erase earlier gains on Tuesday amid widespread volatility.
Major European stock indices recover on Tuesday but Russian markets lose ground after an unexpected 6.5 percentage-point rate rise by Russia's central bank.
European stock indices rebound as energy companies recover after a shaky start to the week in most of Asia.