- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
The $1.5 billion deal values the canned tuna group at a forecast Ebitda multiple of 8.6 times, slighlty above the valuation in the buyout firm's 2010 purchase of the business.
European stocks rose on Thursday as a rise in German business confidence confirmed a rebound in Europe’s economy.
European stocks rise as a jump in German business confidence signals an end-of-year rebound in Europe's largest economy.
Parties agree to tear up the November agreement after a regulatory hiccup.
European stocks were down on Wednesday amid unwelcome news of slowing inflation in Europe and continued investor jitters over Russia.
European stocks are lower mid unwelcome news of slowing inflation in Europe and investor jitters over Russia.
The EC says it will stand by its decision to approve Portugal's $6.1 billion rescue and breakup of Banco Espirito Santo.
European benchmark indices were all down on Friday on news of nearly flat October euro-zone industrial production, adding to concerns about a wobbly economic recovery.
European stocks are bleeding red again on Friday amid flat eurozone industrial production and a lower forecast for global oil demand in 2015.
The Minneapolis agricultural giant asks the Dutch animal feed maker for due diligence access as it prepares to take on SHV with a new bid.