- IsoRay Takes Liberties With Lung Cancer Study Results to Prop Up Stock Price
- Carnival CEO Aims to Bust the Biggest Myths About the Cruise Industry
- Boomers' Biggest Retirement Regret? They Didn't Work Longer
- Shadow Work: How Businesses Are Turning Us All Into Unpaid Laborers
- America's 10 Favorite Fast-Food Burgers
It's not often an investor gets the opportunity to buy a biotech stock with two blockbuster indications in the pipeline and major catalysts only months away at such a discount.
Biotech trader Dan Rosenblum believes the recent selloff in Sarepta is a tremendous buying opportunity.
Contributor Dan Rosenblum believes Sarepta's upside potential far outweighs the risk in the stock.
The exon-skipping drug technology is worth a lot more than just eteplirsen alone.
Insiders at Auxilium and Aveo appear to be betting on turnarounds for both stocks in the next year.
TheStreet contributor Dan Rosenblum explains why he still likes BioMarin and Lexicon Pharma.
Sunshine's C-Pulse is a heart-assist device for patients who fall between the cracks of current therapy.
Lexicons mid-stage diabetes drug blocks the reabsorption of blood sugar.
TheStreet contributor Dan Rosenblum explains why Biomarin is a very busy biotech.
A hospital-based sepsis test is the launching pad for Nanosphere.