- Vietnam Is Becoming the 'New China' With Foreign Manufacturers
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Stocks Close Out January With a Loss as Volatility Becomes the Norm
It's not often an investor gets the opportunity to buy a biotech stock with two blockbuster indications in the pipeline and major catalysts only months away at such a discount.
Biotech trader Dan Rosenblum believes the recent selloff in Sarepta is a tremendous buying opportunity.
Contributor Dan Rosenblum believes Sarepta's upside potential far outweighs the risk in the stock.
The exon-skipping drug technology is worth a lot more than just eteplirsen alone.
Insiders at Auxilium and Aveo appear to be betting on turnarounds for both stocks in the next year.
TheStreet contributor Dan Rosenblum explains why he still likes BioMarin and Lexicon Pharma.
Sunshine's C-Pulse is a heart-assist device for patients who fall between the cracks of current therapy.
Lexicons mid-stage diabetes drug blocks the reabsorption of blood sugar.
TheStreet contributor Dan Rosenblum explains why Biomarin is a very busy biotech.
A hospital-based sepsis test is the launching pad for Nanosphere.