- As China Slows Down, the Philippines Moves to Grab Foreign Investment
- Why Obamacare Subsidies Should Be Struck Down by the Supreme Court
- 15 Cheap Cities Where You Don't Need a High Salary to Buy a House
- MannKind's Afrezza Earns Lackluster Review from Independent Drug Arbiter
- Shale Oil Bust Enters Phase Two, Led by Hercules and SandRidge
Do not be late, or pay the price.
If you contribute as much as possible to a Roth IRA account for your children each year from age 16 to age 21 alone, the total will hit six figures.
Your insurance may cover the cost of actual medical care, but what about the expense of getting to that care?
Sorry: General toning and fitness workouts are considered personal expenses by the IRS.
The tax code has several ways to claim a tax benefit for the cost of a post-secondary education.
Some taxpayers like to actually get a check, but there are advantages to requesting direct deposit.
You can claim up to $2,500 in interest paid on qualified student loans used to pay for college or vocational school.
Did you move for a job last year? You may get deductions for your unreimbursed moving expenses.
The tax code provides several ways to defer or avoid taxes while saving for your child's education.
The deduction for alimony is not limited to support payments.