- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
A great savings technique is back for those 70.5 and older.
Among the mistakes tax filers make: Claiming head of household when you're actually single.
You may get a bigger deduction by using a tax table, but you'll never know unless you save your receipts and compare.
You should not rush to be the first taxpayers on your block to have your taxes done. (Or wait too long.)
Congress never gave the IRS the authority to license tax preparers, a judge says. The IRS is appealing.
So you've chosen a tax professional to prepare your return. What information should you give them?
When preparing your tax return you are often given choices. Make sure you explore those choices fully.
You can no longer just tell the IRS that you put a five or 10 dollar bill in the collection plate each week.
Among other things, beware the preparer who promises you'll get money back.
The complexity of the Internal Revenue code leads to 'perverse' results, says the advocate's report.