- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
A great savings technique is back for those 70.5 and older.
Among the mistakes tax filers make: Claiming head of household when you're actually single.
You may get a bigger deduction by using a tax table, but you'll never know unless you save your receipts and compare.
You should not rush to be the first taxpayers on your block to have your taxes done. (Or wait too long.)
Congress never gave the IRS the authority to license tax preparers, a judge says. The IRS is appealing.
So you've chosen a tax professional to prepare your return. What information should you give them?
When preparing your tax return you are often given choices. Make sure you explore those choices fully.
You can no longer just tell the IRS that you put a five or 10 dollar bill in the collection plate each week.
Among other things, beware the preparer who promises you'll get money back.
The complexity of the Internal Revenue code leads to 'perverse' results, says the advocate's report.