This Day On The Street
Continue to site
This account is pending registration confirmation. Please click on the link within the confirmation email previously sent you to complete registration.
Need a new registration confirmation email? Click here

Free Reports

What Is the AMT? Your Burning Tax Question Gets Answered

Rather than eliminating the loopholes in the tax code that allow high income individuals to avoid paying taxes, Congress created a complicated alternative tax system that became the AMT.

How Do You Get a Tax Extension If You're Pressed for Time?

Today is the deadline for filing your 2014 federal and state income tax returns. The envelopes must be postmarked by midnight tonight! But don't despair if you're behind.

Joint or Separate: Which Filing Status Is Best for You?

The first choice taxpayers are faced with is selecting a filing status.

Last-Minute Tax Season Decisions: Make Your IRA Contribution on Time

April 15 is not just the deadline for filing your tax return, and paying your taxes – it is also the deadline for making a traditional or Roth IRA contribution.

Deducting Moving Expenses: You May Be Entitled to More Money Than You'd Expect

Did you move because of a new job or a new job location in 2014? You may be entitled to an “above-the-line” deduction for your moving expenses.

The Answer to Almost Every Tax Question You Need to Know

It will help you in the long-run.

Tax Extenders Are Still In Play for the Benefit of Your 2014 Returns

These “extenders” had originally expired on December 31, 2013. As has become the custom, Congress waited until the very last minute to extend these tax benefits retroactively.

How Does Obamacare Affect My Tax Return? The Premium Tax Credit

A major change to the 2014 Form 1040 resulting from the Affordable Care Act (ACA) – aka Obamacare – is the new refundable Premium Tax Credit.

How Does Obamacare Affect My Tax Return? The Shared Responsibility Requirement

The biggest change to 2014 tax returns comes from the Affordable Care Act (ACA) – aka Obamacare.

Do You Have to File a Tax Return? Yes, If Your Gross Income Falls in This Range

The IRS says you “have to” file a Form 1040 or Form 1040A if your gross income exceeds the total of your standard deduction and personal exemption.

Page 1 of 8
< Previous
Top Rated Stocks Top Rated Funds Top Rated ETFs