- NBC Waiting for Brian Williams Apology as Firing Remains Possible
- Fiat Chrysler CEO Marchionne Possibly on Prowl for a Deal With GM
- It's Time for the Eurozone to Let Greece and Tsipras Go
- 'Star Wars' Crushes 'Batman v. Superman' -- and It's Not Even Close
- $15 Minimum Wage Protests Could Spell Major Problem for Retailers
For your tax preparer to allow you to take advantage of all the tax deductions, credits, and loopholes, you need to give him complete and accurate information.
Most of the information on your W-2 is self-explanatory. But just what is reported in Boxes 12 and 14?
The IRS has created a new series of information returns to report details of health insurance coverage.
When shopping for a professional tax preparer, here is a list of questions to ask candidates.
There are a variety of professional credentials or licensing designations that appear as initials after a person’s name to identify an area of expertise. What's best for you?
As you receive 2014 information returns check the amounts reported on the forms against your own records.
You will continue to receive in the mail the information forms you will need to prepare your 2014 income tax returns.
Between now and the middle of April you will be bombarded with free tax advice, but should you take it?
Even though the IRS announced that it began accepting and processing 2014 electronic and paper filed tax returns on January 20, it doesn't mean you should rush to file.
January is not too early to get your taxes in order, and here are two of MainStreet’s recommendations to stay on track for the IRS.