- As China Slows Down, the Philippines Moves to Grab Foreign Investment
- Why Obamacare Subsidies Should Be Struck Down by the Supreme Court
- MannKind's Afrezza Earns Lackluster Review from Independent Drug Arbiter
- Shale Oil Bust Enters Phase Two, Led by Hercules and SandRidge
- Comcast Wants Congress to Gut the New Net Neutrality Rules
Arms Candlevolume is a technical analysis method that works with commodities as well as stocks.
I warned last week of the negative implication of the Candlevolume Cross we were seeing.
The market has come off the panic low nicely and should rise more, but in a less dramatic fashion
Panic is everywhere, which means it's time to go where the crowd is coming from.
But enough technical damage has occurred that the decline is probably not over on a longer-term basis.
The charts indicate that the investment bank's stock has declined to an attractive level.
Last week's pullback was on light volume, and the stock is likely to advance again.
The lack of fear in the market has kept the short-term moving averages overbought.
A lot has changed since last week, including my recommendation.
If you caught the run-up, be sure to set close stop orders to protect profits.