- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
An end to Bush-era tax cuts could be an incentive for selling high-end houses.
Is principal reduction simply a handout, or a way to counteract the housing slump?
Millions impacted by foreclosure crisis turn to single-family rentals.
To spice up a listing that has gone stale, one Canadian real estate agent uses humor to entice potential buyers.
Americans are richer than they might think, though it may not seem like it.
Banks often keep their repossesed homes off the market in an effort to stabilize home prices.
Real estate listings have entered a new realm.