- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
Stand out from the crowd this year and get your house sold quickly.
Couple live in a 39 foot bus off the grid using solar power and driving around the San Francisco bay area.
Spiders in the Christmas tree, an emergency room visit and more stories of horror.
Sometimes a house inspecition doesn't uncover what is really going on.
As an offshoot of the Occupy Wall Street movement, activists are staging sit-ins to prevent evictions and foreclosures.
Even with the money, it's not always so easy.
The eyesores bring down property values and make selling a house difficult.
Calling on spiritual and religious cues to sell a home has worked faster for some.
Make sure your home is stormproof and you have the proper insurance.
MIllions of people who have applied to the Home Affordable Modification Program have been denied and don't know why.