- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Spikes Today on Takeover Speculation
Low mortgage rates and an improving job picture will tempt many renters to switch to homeownership this year. Here are some cities where that's a realistic plan.
While many of these vehicles are popular partly just because they've been for around a long time, you can't deny 2.5 million U.S. car sales in a year.
Houston is among the cities dependent on the energy industry where property values may take a big hit starting in 2016.
Falling oil prices could send property values tumbling in Houston and other energy-dependent cities, but rising elsewhere. Start looking for the impact next year.
AAA warns parents as cold weather grips America that kids in puffy coats or snowsuits can fly right out of even the best car seats during accidents.
Economists predict this will be the last hurrah for sub-4% home loans, and possibly even for sub-5% ones. The Fed seems pretty sure too.
Women just want a car that gets them from Point A to Point B, but men want to show off where they are in life, a study says.
One prediction expects home prices to rise in the coming year, but more slowly than in the past couple of years.
New Year's Day is traditionally the year's worst holiday for auto thefts, mainly because of lackadaisical driver behavior.
OpenDoor.com is working on selling houses in three days with no real estate agents or repairs — heck, you might not even have to sweep the floor.