- 4 Menu Items From the Past That McDonald's Should Bring Back
- Wal-Mart's Big Pay Hike Is Really Bad News for These 3 Struggling Retailers
- U.S. Companies Find Cheap Labor -- and Growing Consumer Market -- in Philippines
- 15 Cheap Cities Where You Don't Need a High Salary to Buy a House
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
Cramer loves Constellation Brands' Mexican beers, Basic Energy Services' exposure to the Permian Basin and Ventas' terrific growth.
Cramer says Google, Facebook and Apple have what he likes in a technology stock while Korn/Ferry is at an attractive entry point right now.
Cramer thinks Eaton can save a U.S. buyer a ton on taxes, and he likes Moody's business model.
Cramer is expecting fireworks at Darden's earnings conference call and likes Disney and Cedar Fair for the long haul.
Cramer says Hilton and Starwoods are plays on a stealth bull market in hotels while Randgold is the way to go for gold.
Cramer has a taste for the improvements at Panera, is high on GW Pharmaceuticals and thinks LifeLock cheap stock is a steal.
Cramer's flying with American Airlines and thinks Honeywell is executing fabulously.
Cramer says he learned a hard lesson selling Bed, Bath and Beyond too soon but it'll be another banner year for Bank of America.
Cramer is looking forward to an Apple Christmas and likes Hain Celestial and Alcoa despite what the analysts say.
Cramer says to be wary of scary stocks including Amazon, Netflix and Tesla.