- IsoRay Takes Liberties With Lung Cancer Study Results to Prop Up Stock Price
- Shadow Work: How Businesses Are Turning Us All Into Unpaid Laborers
- Boomers' Biggest Retirement Regret? They Didn't Work Longer
- Carnival CEO Aims to Bust the Biggest Myths About the Cruise Industry
- The 10 Poorest States in America
Cramer says if Darden Restaurant shares fall Monday, buy before it reports earnings Tuesday.
Cramer said Exxon Mobil stock is going up, not down while Denny's turnaround can create some tasty investing opportunities.
Restoration Hardware and Costco should benefit from lower oil prices, and the recent drop in Agios' and Bluebird Bio's shares means a buying opportunity, Cramer says.
United Technologies and McDonald's need help from activist investors, Cramer says.
The recent selloff means it's time to buy Disney, Starbucks, Nike and Enbridge, Cramer says.
Cramer says Land's End is a keeper and he's a big fan of AbbVie and Ulta Salon.
Google is poised to deliver better results in 2015 and Starbucks is one retailer that has no trouble getting traffic into its brick-and-mortar stores, Cramer says.
Cramer says it's time for cyclical stocks like Caterpillar to shine, and he remains a big fan of PVH Corp.
Cramer is high on GW Pharmaceuticals and will be watching for Monsanto's and General Mills' earnings next week.
Red Hat's results show the recovery is on steady ground while Anheuser-Busch/InBev is king of the business of beer, Cramer says.