- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Spikes Today on Takeover Speculation
Gap is not getting the credit it deserves while Briggs & Stratton will only get better as the grid gets worse, Cramer said.
Cramer said Bank of America is inexpensive, Microsoft's yield doesn't interest him and MFA Mortgage has him worried.
But stay away from Ceasars, Baidu, BCG Partners and Abiomed, Cramer said.
Both EOG Resources and Eaton are best of breed companies in their fields, Cramer said.
China is addicted to coal, Cramer said, and that's good news for this miner.
Cramer said he's not optimistic Congress will act to avert the fiscal cliff.
Cramer loves his Netflix but would rather avoid the stock.
But Cramer says to stay away from markWest, Cirrus Logic and Parker Drilling.
Saks is rich with high-end customers, Yum has it a temporary China speed bump and AIG has been doing better than ever, Cramer said.
Cramer is also leery of Northern Tier Energy but he loves Regal Beloit.