- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Spikes Today on Takeover Speculation
Cramer says he can finally get behind DryShips but is lukewarm on Wabash National.
President Obama is expected to announce the nomination on Wednesday, the White House says.
Cramer gives the nod to Noodles over Potbelly and says keep your eye on GameStop.
Cramer said Lennar did better than expected this quarter while Sprint has the spectrum and the deep pockets to compete.
AFC Enterprises had another great quarter, but Hewlett-Packard has its work cut out for it if it wants to survive, Cramer said.
Cramer loves Domino's Pizza and its stock, and can't understand what's going on at Nuance Communications.
There has to be spending cuts to balance recent tax increases, Cramer said.
Investors will profit as Sprint and Dish battle, Cramer said.
3-D Systems and Stratesys are companies to watch, Cramer said, while VirnetX is a worthy spec and Apple is still worth holding.
Cramer said he's also bullish on Con Edison and Chenier Energy Partners but isn't crazy about SiriusXM or Fortress Investment.