- Using Tesla Math, GM’s Buick Unit Should Be Worth $1.1 Trillion
- No, Tesla Does Not Outsell the Mercedes S-Class in the U.S. or Globally
- The 10 Most 'Socialist' States in America
- TheStreet Seeks Retraction From Washington Post on Steven Pearlstein Column
- Will Bendgate Have Any Long-Term Effect on Apple's iPhone 6 Plus Legacy?
Insurance.com analyzed more than 550,000 car insurance quotes to find the models with the most traffic tickets.
Want to lower your car insurance rates? Move, get married and simply grow older.
Not all accidents require the help of your insurer. Here's how to handle an accident on your own.
By assuming more of the risk, you can save money on premiums for collision and comprehensive car insurance coverage.
Wondering whether to keep collision coverage as part of your auto insurance? Do the math. And ask yourself: Can I write off this car?
Your first call if you are sued after an accident should be to your car insurance company, which can defend you, negotiate a settlement or go to court.
The most-stolen vehicles of 2013 include the Honda Accord and Civic and the big pickups from both Chevrolet and Ford.
Insurance.com's "What Drivers Like You Buy" is a great starting place as you make your car insurance coverage decisions.
The occasional rented room probably won't run afoul of either local laws or your homeowners insurance. A thriving business just might.
You have a car insurance deductible, but filing a claim for small amounts above that would be very costly, eventually.