- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Spikes Today on Takeover Speculation
People used to let their kids play on the next street. They also used to drive without insurance and smoke. See how our view of risk has changed.
Why does car insurance for a teen driver cost so much? Because, statistically, they're not very good at driving yet.
Ultimately your own driving record has a greater effect on how much you pay for car insurance than the vehicle you choose does.
Your car insurance rates are the results of dozens of calculations, but these are the sins that hurt you the most.
Answers to three common questions about DUI and car insurance rates.
A dash cam car insurance discount doesn’t yet exist, but recording your drive may still help keep your car insurance rates down.
A driver has paid her car off and wonders whether dropping comprehensive and collision coverage is the next step to saving money.
What kinds of calamities you might expect to encounter on the holidays, how to avoid them, and what your homeowners insurance covers.
Homeowners file many fewer auto insurance claims than renters do, so they pay less. Additional policies can mean a discount, too.
Collision-avoidance systems could possibly save your life and cut your car insurance bill. Here's what you need to know about front crash-prevention, blind-spot monitoring and adaptive headlights.