- Using Tesla Math, GM’s Buick Unit Should Be Worth $1.1 Trillion
- No, Tesla Does Not Outsell the Mercedes S-Class in the U.S. or Globally
- GM's Triple Assault on Tesla -- Including a Range-Topping Cadillac Plug-In
- The 10 Most 'Socialist' States in America
- TheStreet Seeks Retraction From Washington Post on Steven Pearlstein Column
Freaked out by the thought of driving a car with a salvage title? It's not for everyone; but the fact is, you can save thousands of dollars if you do a little homework by buying a used car with a salvage title. Here's how.