- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
The votes are in! See which car is judged ugliest.
Two new reports from the AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety indicates that older novice drivers could benefit from the protections of GDL programs.
Is a 'pseudodeductible' keeping you from filing a car insurance claim?
Uber drivers sound off on Spotify partnership and rat out fellow employees in Philly while a film puts ride-sharing in the hot seat and taxi drivers protest in San Francisco.
CarInsurance.com's survey reveals popular parking strategies and the most frequent scuffles.
Black Friday shoppers must contend with crowds, congested parking lots and opportunities for accidents and theft.
It's not the first speeding ticket that hurts. It's the second one -- and the higher rates that go with it -- that may have you dialing a lawyer.
A free pass on the first accident sounds great, but it's not really free.
Motor vehicle administrators want states to put the brakes on non-driving related license suspensions.
If you wind up with a non-standard car insurance policy, there are ways to upgrade to lower rates if you keep your driving record clean and time it right.